Pandemic precautions at The Grove Inn
At The Grove Inn, we are committed to the safety and health of all our guests, visitors, and staff during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. As such, we are implementing guidelines per the legal mandates set both by the city of San Francisco, as well as the US government.
The following protocols and procedures are implemented, and are required to be adhered to by all on-site individuals (guests, visitors, and staff):
- A face covering (at minimum a face mask) is required to be worn in all common indoor areas of the Inn.
- All door knobs, hand rails, and other surfaces in common areas will be disinfected at least once every hour while our staff are on-site.
- All available rooms are deep-cleaned after each guest’s check-out, and left unused for at least 24 hours prior to next guest arrival.
- While the building’s ventilation system is shut off for the duration of the pandemic, we do provide heaters and cooling fans in the rooms, as needed.
- Our staff are fully trained in correct health and safety procedures, per the published OSHA and CDC guidelines.