We love our city and enjoy a lot of the fine dining, bars, places to see and things to do in San Francisco. We look forward to helping you map out your stay here, and giving you suggestions that are both on and off the beaten path.
The Grove Inn Guest Room Amenities
All the rooms have been newly renovated and tastefully decorated.
- Private bathrooms.
- Free and secure high speed wifi.
- 32″ LCD TV with HDMI/USB ports, and cable TV channels.
- Luxury bath products.
- Luxurious sheets and towels.
- Comfortable, warm and cozy bedding.
The Grove Inn provides for our guests:
- Complimentary breakfast with pastries, bagels, a choice of cereals, hard-boiled eggs, and locally baked breads.
- Newspapers: NY Times, Wall Street Journal, SF Chronicle.
- Luggage storage.
The neighborhood requires a permit to park, so you can only park for two hours at a time. We always recommend if possible to travel without a car, as parking and driving can be a challenge in the city. We offer car rentals through Enterprise at a very good rate if you need a car, with free pick-up at the inn. If you do have a car, you can park it at The Fillmore Center, which is five blocks north on Fillmore and a left or right on Eddy. Parking there is $20-25 for 24 hours, which is a very good rate in the city.